|Reported by:||ioannis.e||Owned by:||mk_is_here|
Because i really love this plugin... i re-wrote some portions of it, and would like to share with the original author.
Patch file included, has the following new features/enhancements...
- Options, visual style matching WP2.5
- Rewrote so that there are no fixed buttons, and the user can select from a list and add whichever buttons the user wants, in any order wanted.
- Added a preview of how the final comment box will look like
- Added ability to resize the comment box
- Rewrote the core functions/elements of the plugin with the prefix "mcecomment_" for consistency purposes
- Rewrote the options saving and loading commands to access the database only once per function.
- Rewrote of how the "code" button is disabled, even if manually added in the buttons list it will still be disabled.
- Removed the option to add superscript and subscript buttons as it is redundant since these buttons are included in the list of available buttons.
- If no language files are found it will default to 'en' although it seems that it is a WP2.5 bug or non-inclusion?
10.Changed the way plugins and buttons are added to the edit box, not using links but spans
The list has been prepared with a lot of care.
Enjoy, and thanks for an excellent plugin !