Patch supporting moving Required plugin fields
|Reported by:||garnser||Owned by:|
As we started developing our new web-site we chosed to go with register-plus-redux to handle custom fields. However due to the current structure we decided to do a couple of patches allowing one to move around required fields. The patch isn't perfect but hopefully it's somewhat useful.
Some outstanding issues:
- Required fields needs to be written to the database during installation
- Password fields isn't dynamically movable
- Ability to move required fields
- Required fields isn't modifiable nor removable after being added to the database
- Removed the standard required field listing
If someone would like to review the code and possibly make appropriate changes it would be golden, I'll try to do some more clean-up and send the patches here.